Spotlight on Argan Oil!
A marvellous all-rounder and star ingredient of the MÜHLE Organic range, we’ve put together a small quick-fire on the many uses and benefits of Argan oil – a multi-tasking champion that should definitely be on your essential skincare radar!
What is it?
Produced from the fruit kernels of the argan tree, the precious plant oil is also known as 'Morrocan Liquid Gold.’ Rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and radical scavengers, Argan oil regenerates, nurtures, moisturises and even encourages blood flow.
How do I use it as part of my shaving routine?
Incredibly versatile, Argan oil can be incorporated into almost any part of your skin (and hair) regime.
• For your pre-shave routine, apply generously to help soften the hair for a close, smooth shave.
• For post-shave, apply a small amount to cleansed skin, allowing the light-weight oil to absorb fully. Encouraging the skin to heal and soothing any nicks and cuts, Argan Oil is particularly effective at helping restore and regenerate the skin for long- term protection
How does it work?
Argan oil brings hydration back to the skin, sealing in moisture whilst protecting skin from free radicals and other damaging effects from surrounding environments, like pollution and UV radiation. Rich in vitamin F, the oil helps optimise the lipid balance, which works to naturally protect your skin, holding in moisture and keeping out impurities. Argan oil is also widely regarded as providing effective anti-ageing protection.
How else can I use Argan Oil?
• For the intensive care of lips, skin and nails, apply a small amount to the skin or nails, massaging in gently until fully absorbed.
• Why not also try incorporating into your hair care and styling regime? Providing greater sheen and sleekness, Argan oil can also be a useful styling product, helping to smooth flyaway hairs. Simply apply a few drops over your hands and run through your hair.
• Lastly, the oil can also be added to any of our ORGANIC products to create a richer, more concentrated formula.